GET THE FREE 5 TIPS TO ESTABLISH BOUNDARIES AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR GUIDE!
Your Impact as a Leader Grows
When You Do
Leadership Coaching for Purpose-Driven Women Nonprofit Leaders
Your role as a nonprofit executive director is a uniquely challenging one. You're working in the trenches, making a difference every single day.
You manage a board, staff, and donor relations, on top of funding your mission and growing your organization. It's a challenge, to put it mildly. While it's rewarding, it's often isolating.
It can also be a fast tract to exhaustion and burnout.
And without the support, resources, or tools you need to navigate the challenges, problem-solve, and grow as a leader, you can easily start to wonder if you're fit for the job.
But self-doubt doesn’t have to define your role as leader. And you definitely don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
Starting out as an Executive Director, I needed someone to say, “this is your roadmap.”
Because the truth is, being an Executive Director is hard. And being an ED of a small nonprofit and having no resources, road map or community is almost impossible.
I felt pulled in dozens of directions, required to wear too many hats, and expected to figure it all out on my own.
I understand your challenges, and the truth is, running your organization should not have to be that hard.
You need someone in your corner. Someone who understands your challenges, your deep commitment to your mission, and your desire to make a difference through your work. Whatever your circumstance, you're ready to take control of your work, let go of self-doubt, and build a support system that allows you to grow.
Let’s end the downward spiral of exhaustion, burnout, and self-doubt, so you can fuel your leadership and your organization with confidence and impact.
This roadmap focuses on three core areas of your growth as a leader--your inner game, your outer game and your higher game.
It's a holistic approach and explores how each of these three areas interrelate and work together to shape and define your leadership.
• Your Inner Game starts with your mindset, examining your thoughts, perspectives, and beliefs and how each influences your role as a leader. Building your leadership confidence will have a domino effect on every other aspect of your leadership and allow you to lead from a much more natural, authentic place.
• Your Outer Game focuses on how you show up as a leader to board members, team members, coworkers, and colleagues. You will get tools, practices and resources to strengthen your communication and negotiation skills, your management style, and your ability to give and receive feedback, so you can make a bigger impact in your organization.
• Your Higher Game bridges the gap between where you are today and the bigger vision you have for yourself as a leader. It is a practical, step-by-step process that will help you navigate adversity, build resilience, problem-solve, delegate, and make a bigger impact through your work.
Whether you are dealing with constant conflict at work, hitting roadblocks with your board or team, you've reached a crossroads in your career, or you simply feel stalled, I can help you move the needle forward.
Together we will:
* Determine what you need to navigate and resolve your front-burner challenges and obstacles.
* Identify your most important goals, and the best path for you to bridge the gap and achieve them.
* And, based on your goals and individual situation, we'll identify the most effective ways to grow your impact.
Whether we decide to work together or not, this will give you a high-level roadmap and some helpful resources to get out of frustration and overwhelm and. a plan to move forward.
- Debra, Laurel, Maryland
This guide is your shortcut to taking back control of your work, your time and your energy. Establishing solid boundaries will strengthen your leadership and give you more freedom over your work and day-to-day life.
© 2022, ZWE Creative, LLC